Other Products Brochures
Why move house when the extra room could be closer than you think? Get the extra space you need simply by converting some or all of your garage. Across the UK and Wales, the majority of garages are under-utilised and used for little more than just storing bikes, tools and everyday junk. By investing in a garage conversion, you can introduce added space and extra possibilities to that once redundant room.
Whether you need additional space for an expanding young family, a home office to suit a busy professional life, a home gym to get fit or a home cinema where you can put your feet up in style, garage conversions offer adaptability and practicality, with the added bonus that you are simply making the best use of space in your home.
A Leekes garage conversion usually takes between 10-14 days and entails:
- Removing the garage door, and sealing it with a new window and brickwork to complement the current exterior of your home.
- Installing or upgrading the garage’s thermal insulation on the ceiling, walls and floor. All thermal and weatherproofing will be upgraded to current Building Regulations.
- Connecting to your home’s central heating system, or installing an effective alternative system such as underfloor heating.
- Connecting the necessary electrics and sockets to your new room.
- Finishing your garage with complementary final touches such as single internal doors, coving, skirting boards and architraves, all to match your existing interior where possible.
- Finally at Leekes we have thousands of flooring, furniture and accessories available to complete your room all available and on display in our stores.
Take the opportunity to transform your garage into a room that you’ll use every day.
We will not be beaten on price on any like for like proven quote with our LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE
In a recent survey 99% of our customers would RECOMMEND Leekes to their friends and family
Trust the experts at Leekes with over 115 YEARS EXPERIENCE in home improvement projects